Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Boohoo Bardot Bodysuit & ASOS Denim

Boohoo bodysuit via ASOS / ASOS denim skirt / Vans Old Skool / Daniel Wellington watch

I bought this skirt in, like, January (?) of this year and I'm only just putting it on my blog. I mean, okay, I've been shit with my blog in 2016 and posted f all, but here it is, in all its glory, and I linked above to the general denim skirts page on ASOS 'cos they have many similar ones. This bodysuit, thankfully, is new-ish and still available (for a FIVER)! I bought it for a night out last month and just to warn, it's quite tight on the arms and will leave anyone without huge boobs looking flat chested, but I still love it. All finished off with my old skools that - excuse the pun - never ever ever get old.

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig