Wednesday, 21 September 2016

ASOS Authentic Straight Leg Jeans (think Levi's 501s)

Pull&Bear crop top via ASOS (sold out) / ASOS jeans / ASOS loafers (similar)

So, I really want to show you these jeans that I picked up from ASOS last month. Excuse the lack of face but let's just focus on the jeans rn. They're called "authentic straight leg jeans" on the site and I am in love with them. We're all trying to that Levi's 501 kinda vibe, and seeing as I haven't found my perfect pair of 501s yet I'm happy wearing these for now. I love anything with a wide leg, and these have that wide look but (Imo) remain flattering. Not that I give a shit about "man repelling" but hey, if you give a shit then you're in luck (pls don't give a shit). Styled up with this lovely lil striped crop from Pull&Bear and my ever wonderful silver loafers.

x G

SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Its really a helpful post.It contains many contents thats are very useful.please visit and review write my paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there it was very nice to read your blog and I am very happy to see that writers like you are still in the market who are trying to do better and guiding others with their wisdom and doing this more and more.
    New Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting blog which I have read this month and the main centre of attraction of this blog is the presentation. The way you present it in front to the readers is amazing and I become a fan of your work. So, keep on sharing posts like this on daily basis and guide us in a better way.
    Fashion Design Techniques

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig